Thursday, May 21, 2015

COLORS OF SPRING - CLICK ON ANY PHOTO TO ENLARGE

RECENTLY,  I  HOSTED A  LUNCHEON  WITH  "SECRET GARDEN" CHINA BY NIKKO.  I USED A VARIETY OF TINTED VASES (TO MATCH  COLORS IN THE CHINA)  AND FILLED THEM WITH WHITE ROSES AND TULIPS.
 INSTEAD OF A TRADITIONAL NEUTRAL TABLECLOTH,  I USED  PALE  YELLOW. 
 DAFFODIL NAPKIN RINGS WERE ADDED  TO MATCH   DAFFODILS  ON THE PLATE.
I PURCHASED VARIOUS TINTED BOTTLES  FROM  PIER 1, MICHAEL'S AND THE DOLLAR STORE

 TWO GLASS BUTTERFLIES CONTAIN CANDLES,  ONE WITH  ORANGE AND  THE OTHER  HOT PINK.
SOME PEOPLE THINK THE PLACE CARD HOLDERS LOOK LIKE LITTLE PERFUME BOTTLES AND SOME SAY THEY LOOK LIKE DRESSER DRAW KNOBS.  WHAT DO YOU THINK?

AS AN AFTERTHOUGHT, I ADDED THIS PHOTO.  THE FIRST COURSE WAS CHILLED MANGO SOUP.
 THANK YOU FOR TAKING THE TIME TO VIEW MY LATEST TABLESCAPE,  PLEASE FEEL FREE  TO LEAVE A COMMENT. 
RANDEE

THIS WEEK, I WILL BE JOINING THE FOLLOWING PARTY:

No comments:

Post a Comment